Quality Care Professionals
Safety. Independence. Trust.
Extended Families is a private local company which provides home and community support services for individuals and families in the City of London and in Middlesex, Huron, and Elgin counties.
We are currently recruiting credentialed support workers to provide assistance in client homes and communities. Candidates with Personal Support Worker (PSW) diploma or equivalent post-secondary education will be given preference.
Our team provides support services seniors, individuals with developmental, intellectual, mental, or physical disabilities, and their family members. As a retained support worker, you may be required to:
- Support assigned clients in their home and community
- Provide support with Activities of Daily Living
- Have knowledge and comfort with behavior management techniques
- Provide timely Medication reminders
- Assist with meal preparation, grocery shopping, household chores
- Assess and record wellbeing of client
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Have First aid/CPR certification
- Post secondary education in related field
- Pass a vulnerable positions screening check
Hours of Employment:
Currently recruiting full time, part-time and casual staff
Shifts vary from days, evenings, night, weekends as services provided 24/7